Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm moving to Boulder

That's beginning to set in now. I'm at less than two weeks before I move and that's kinda crazy. Jacob and Emily are coming to Charlotte today and Stacey and DJ will be here Thursday!! Every time I see someone from Clemson it reminds me how much I'm going to miss living there.

My time in Clemson provided some of the most challenging things I've ever been through so it was by no means easy but looking back on things now I'm so grateful for everything I learned there. I'm grateful fro what I got to watch God do in the two years that I was living in Clemson and I'm so grateful that I got to graduate from Clemson so that I will always have one more connection to the mission team there.

I've been thinking about all the people that will be staying in Clemson to continue building the church and I'm so proud of what I got to be a part of starting. Anytime you have a mission team, you will end up with a very young church. Baby Christians and a lot of underclassmen and I think the group in Clemson has so much potential to do great things all over the world!

I watched the video Jarrod made for me again last night and I believe that everything I talked about (which last forever now that I watch it!) will be continually carried out by the church in Clemson. I truly believe that the church will become a hub for sending strong disciples out all over the world to help lead and serve. I was talking to two brothers who are serving on the LSU mission team over break and was telling them how incredible Clemson is. For such a young church it is filled with inspiring people and stories that could convict anyone!

It's hard to think that this next semester I won't be on that campus with the people I've fought next to for the last two years but I know God will continue to work in Clemson and continue to work in me in Boulder. I can't wait to share the stories of the things I saw God do in Clemson and to come home and share similar stories about things in Boulder!

And then it'll be on to grad school.... the next stepping stone in my path. But for now I still have to get to Boulder!

No comments:

Post a Comment