Friday, January 21, 2011

Moving on your own makes you notice things

It's humbling not to have a car... very humbling. It means you walk a lot of places until you get a bus pass and you rely on other people for rides. I'm used to giving rides... I know how to do that but always asking for one I'm not used to yet.... this will definitely be an experience.

I've noticed recently how awesome my family is. Yes we are crazy (love you all) but awesome still. Mick is living out her life in the freezing cold so she gets the cold factor that I'm going through. My parents will do anything to make my life easier including always being on craigslist and sending a ridiculous number of papers through fax and email.

And I think I have the two coolest high school sisters ever. No doubt. I was just reading through the girl's blogs and I can't explain how grateful I am to have high school aged sisters who are cool and fun and in love with God! So great.

And then there's the other part of the family. I was looking at pictures of Vara yesterday and I'm so grateful to have her in my life for all the smiles and laughs. And talking to Em even through text yesterday made me realized how much even a few words from her can calm so many things for me.

I love it!

And I see that God has given me all this the craziness and the awesomeness so that I can come here and give my heart to this group.

Too cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment