Monday, January 24, 2011

Colorado

This place is really incredible. I was walking to work this morning and realized that I am constantly in awe of the scenery here. It so faith building to walk and see the flatirons every morning. I spent the night at Miyoko's house on Saturday so we drove into Boulder for church on Sunday morning. The view driving into Boulder, of the flat irons and snow covered rockies in the back with snow still falling on them took my breathe away. Literally. I stop talking just so I could look at them for a while. It's incredible. I definitely think it's the perfect place to spend the next 6 months just experiencing what life and God have to offer here in CO.

We had a leadership mini-retreat saturday for all the leaders in the Denver region and it was great. I'm definitely learning a lot about my relationship with God here and about how my relationship plays into action in the lives of the people around me. It's great. We talked about being called, empowered, united and focused and it definitely help me focus on some things I think I had forgotten for a while. And then Sunday Chris Clawson preached on prayer... he's doing a serious on prayer now and I'm really looking forward to it! It's going to be absolutely incredible!!

In the mean time, I've finally got a project in the lab so I can start working now. Beacause soon I'll be flying out to interviews every thursday and not returning again til sunday...

No comments:

Post a Comment